Thursday, January 6, 2011

on the bus

Yesterday on the bus I was irritated. I was in my technological universe the entire way home. The only people I noticed were two girls. They were pretty hard to miss.
Two twentysomething asian girls. One had long straight black hair pulled back into a low pony-tail. The other had long straight hair with bangs pulled up into a high bun. They were wearing the same sweater, different colors. The exact shoe, in different colors. The same jeans and the same glasses. It was like something out of the twilight zone. They were sitting the same way with their hands folded in their laps. They weren't sisters...maybe they were.
To the point!
I only noticed these girls based on their strange mannerisms. Too strange not to notice. Today even though I was still on the shuffle, I noticed everything! I was just happy to be on the bus in San Francisco. Its been 6months and I'm just as excited. I'm out of the child like joy and excitement stage and onto the next one. I guess we could call the the public transportation phase....

No comments:

Post a Comment