Sunday, February 13, 2011

Capturing moods

Tiny fish in a giant pond.
A gigantic perplexing overwhelming swamp of a pond.
6x6, 5x5, 7x6.
Whatever the measurements may be.
Lately it has felt non-existent.
Not on the surface.
Ideas, interests, intelligence.
Things less worthy of note.
Simplified version.
me < everyone else
OR
Me=. . .

Why you may ask? (all one of you that reads my blog...Thanks shiney)
I suppose it is because I am regular. Regular interests.
Regular boring.
Regular. I am starting to develop a sensitivity towards my lack of individuality. I am my own version of crazy, but other than that what sets me apart.
Lost in the shuffle.
Even my lunch is forgotten.
Don't get me wrong. I've been called self loathing a handful of times, but this isn't a self loathing moment.
I am just making the connections. So shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment