Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am looking

The expression.
It looks to an outsider's point of view, that there is a lot going on. Inside your brain, muscles are shifting and pulsing with reactions of stress and fear.
Yet, something deep within my heart tells me that this is just not the case.
Maybe there are welts of jealousy on my skin.
Where within the figure that stands in view of me would one find cualities deserving of envy. Perhaps that from the outside in you have a self that is your own.
Possibly it is within the nature of femininity that all should suffer from an uneasy sense that we have no self.
All things learned are taught. The things we were taught came from sources less pure. Ulterior motives below the surface of warmth and console.

San francisco is windy. Scary wind. Scary rain. I wish the ocean felt safer. It sounds like I'm in the ocean outside. Like waves are crashing above our roofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment